Best Waterfront Restaurant
Familiar seafood dishes, burgers & drinks in a casual setting with beautiful views of the bay.
Grove Bay Grill is a casual waterfront eatery in historical Coconut Grove. Enjoy great seafood, burgers, and a full bar by the water's edge.
Located in Miami
To exceed our guests’ expectation with memorable dining experiences by paying attention to every detail and taking care of their every need.
Our recipe for success involves three key ingredients:
· A well-trained and thoughtful staff that extends from our front door to tableside, whose mission is to address guests’ every need and provide an exceptional dining experience.
· Fresh and wholesome foods, flavorful recipes, careful preparation and attractive presentation. Local vendors and ingredients are sourced whenever possible.
· An ambiance and dining experience that is pleasant and engaging, and that represents excellent customer value and satisfaction.
To foster a working environment where employees, management and ownership respects, trusts and takes care of each other.
Our philosophy on people is based upon 3 remarkably simple goals:
· Recruit and retain honest and caring individuals
· Focus on developing individuals
· Treat everyone fairly and with respect
COMMUNITY & CORPORATE CITIZENSHIP
To be a good corporate citizen and recognized member of our community.
We succeed because members of our community visit our restaurants and allow us to serve them. Giving back to the community is the least we can do in return.
Grove Bay Hospitality Group believes in leading by example. We provide direct financial support and hands-on involvement to a variety of charitable and educational organizations.
To consistently outperform our personal and financial goals.
We believe that providing memorable experiences to our guests, taking care of our employees and giving back to the community pave the way for restaurant profits and return on investment.
When we look out for one another, our success in this highly competitive marketplace is virtually guaranteed.